Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Back From Maui

So as you might have noticed, I got married on November 11.

First off, I want to say, if you want an incredible band to play at your wedding (or any event for that matter), Lavay Smith and Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers should be at the top of the list. They were great, flexible, and very professional (both musically and business-wise).

Maui was great. If you want to go snorkling or scuba diving, I highly recommend the folks over at Trilogy Excursions. One, unnamed reviewer, unfairly panned this outfit. They offer a good outing, complete with meal, and gear at a fair price. And to boot, they're nice and fun on the boat.

On another thought, I think my Maui experience (since it was my first) my have ruined me for good. How? We stayed at the Four Seasons on Maui. Cost alot, but wow, did it include some great service.

Alright, back now to clearing through a week away.

No comments: