Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why Do I Blog As AngryBell?

Its very simple. I blog under this pseudonym because it distinguishes my law practice from my personal opinions. While I do use my legal training to inform the opinions which I give here, it would be misleading to some people, and confusing to others, to put the name I use for my law practice here.

And quite frankly, given some of the comments which I have received, both on the comments and to the email which I check (located here), I think its not a bad idea to make it a little harder for some people to find my real name (i.e. telemarketers and cranks). However, if you want to know my name, email me and be a mensch about it. Otherwise, to the anonymous poster (see the comments left at 10:44 p.m. and 10:46 p.m.) who decided that invective was better than argument and facts, I say this: "Piss off".

No comments: