Wednesday, March 02, 2011

iPad 2... I'm still learning iPad

That's not to say that it isn't a bad thing. From what I am hearing about the newer version, its supposed to be thinner and with two cameras.

I know some people are thinking, why multiple cameras on a tablet? Well, for one, I hope that the makers of some of the fax software out there, like say eFax, will update their iPad apps to take advantage of this. I would readily pay their per page charge over trying to photocopy stuff at the library or when I am off at a depo and want to send a document back to my co-counsel.

Now, if Apple will please just tweak its printing software so that it works with any wireless printer instead of just the approved bunch of HP, I would be in heaven. But with the multiple cameras, tweaked OS to fix the printing problem, that's two of my major complaints about the iPad.

No comments: