Monday, August 23, 2010

More Rumour and Innuendo about the Situation (DWTS Pre-Season)

Alright, I've been gone a while. But that happens when trial heats up. However, its on hold. Which is a bummer. Add to that my beloved Giants are faltering, so what to do?

Talk about Dancing with the Stars rumors is a logical choice. Right?

Anyways, apparently since my last posting on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars, some things have been happening.



The only thing for sure is that Karina Smirnoff won't tell us whats going on. At least according to her twitter account.

But from other sources, it looks like Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino will be joining the case. I guess they needed someone who wasn't afraid to take off their shirt to dance. Another person who is rumored to be a lock is Audrina Partridge.

Now I know that Sorrentino (I'm sorry, I just can't call someone "The Situation"... its just to ridiculous.) is on Jersey Shore. Something I have never watched and most likely never will unless absolutely no other channel works the next time I'm in a hospital room. The same goes for Audrina Partridge. She was on The Hills right? I had to look it up on IMDB. I didn't realize there was someone else on that show besides Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad. Who knew? But anyways, is it really necessary to have two MTV reality show "celebrities" on? I mean, isn't there someone from some lame ABC reality show that could contribute someone to qualify as a "reality star"?

Oh wait, apparently there is. Its also being reported that Ali Fedotowsky (the Bachelorette) will be on this season.

As for other contestants, it looks like he who blabbed is hanging in there. Troy Aikman announced that he was going to be on the show. Apparently, he was not supposed to do that. So the next day, he said he was not going to be on the show. Except, according to some reports he is,... unless they can find another football great who is available. And right now, there's word that Kurt Warner may be close to taking the snaps on the ballroom floor.

Who would you want? Another Cowboy great (who I always think of as the UCLA quarterback because I am prohibited from actually saying nice things about the Dallas Cowboys) or .... a guy who was a journeyman quarterback for some teams that caught fire (there are some other things I could say but I don't want to be mean).

Now, a Dancing With The Stars season would not be complete without an Olympic medalist or two. So far the only one that I have heard mentioned is Johnny Weir. How hard is it going to be for me not to call him Johnny Weird? I've already had to correct it three times. Judging by his choices in the past for his performance wear... he might end up fighting Edyta for her wardrobe. (Alright, that was mean, I'm in a mood.)

Speaking of....

Alright, so we have reality "stars", a tussle for the quarterback position, and an Olympic medalist seemingly ready to go. What are we missing?

That's right, its a singer who used to sell a lot of records but needs a boost to their career. Isn't it nice that Brandy is around to help out ABC? She makes up for the dirty quotient that The Ridiculous, ...er... I mean... Mike Sorrentino is going to drag into the ballroom.

A few other names have also popped up. One is Landon Donovan. Who is he? I know. Do you? Alright, he is a soccer player (or as the rest of the world would call a "footballer") who holds the record for most goals and most assists on the U.S. National Team. Unless a lot of people watch both the World Cup and Dancing With The Stars, I fear for his longevity. Which is a shame.

But then I've saved the best (or is it worst) for last. Any guesses? Apparently they are trying to get the over half of Kate to grace the ballroom. That's right, word is they are trying to bring in Jon Gosselin.

Did I mention that Chelsie Hightower was talking about the Hoff showing up?

I fear this cast. I feel so bad for the professionals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a rumor going around that Bristol Palin might be on this next season. Is this true?

I saw a clip of her doing an acting bit not too long ago, and it was excruciating and hilarious all at once. Don't think that I would tune in to watch just her, but I'd look forward to the clips on Facebook.

AngryBell said...

I have heard that rumor as well. Guess we shall find out in a few hours.