Friday, May 04, 2007

Did I Anger the Powers That Be?

I mean really. What did I do? I waited. I followed the rules. I did not start celebrating early.

The FRAKKING COURT DOCKET SHOWED THAT THE CASE HAD BEEN DISMISSED AS OF 5:00 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY.

So why am I now sitting here, looking at my mail and finding the appellate brief in the case that on Wednesday was dismissed? The docket now shows that the appeal has been filed and all is well.

They missed their extension. They did not file their frakking appeal until more than 2 weeks after it was due.

And the Court of Appeals is going to hear this? Un-frakking believable.

This is the equivalent of the bad guy coming back after his ship blows up in a bad movie.

Ok. Time to do the Grant thing after the Wilderness. This has been a bad revelation, but not fatal. In the morning, we move south on Richmond.

No comments: