Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am just way to tired for this nonesense...

I mean really. I am giving people fair warning today. I am much too tired for the bull that they seem to want to pick a fight with me and my clients today.

I am trying to be reasonable. I am trying to resist the urge to go to the mattresses (which quite frankly my client wants to do) and declare all out war. It would, in the end, be counter-productive, I believe for everyone. But no one wants to even consider a frakking compromise.

All I want to do is complete the settlement negotiations. But it seems to me that the other side wants to establish a double standard and make my client the second class citizen. Now this client of mine is never going to win the Miss Congeniality competition. This client is complete pain in the posterior. This client will not listen to most of my advice. In my opinion, this person is a bit of an anti-semite.

On the other hand, the opposition is alternates between times of passive agressiveness and outright aggressiveness. They demand everything from the situation, drape themselves in the mantle of being wronged, and have not the least iota of a problem in being completely and totally hypocrtical in their arguments.

Say what you want about my client, at least this person is not a hypocrite.

The more I think about it now, the more pulling everything together for an out and out fight seems like the right idea. Now I just got to get a little smarter and figure out the best way to fight them.

No comments: