Thursday, December 14, 2006

This is the way my life works

Over the past two years, I think I have taken a number of cases from the VLSP. Most of them on the eve of trial. All of them with the hope of actually taking the case through to a jury trial.

Why?

Because I am still waiting for my first jury verdict.

So anyways, the people over the VLSP took my name off their list of people to call while I was away on my honeymoon. And then they did not put my name back in the rotation as cases came up that would require an attorney for trial.

And one of them, one that I would normally have been on the list for, went to verdict today.

On the one hand, I'm happy that a friend of mine got the case. On the other hand, I'm jealous as all hell.

Oh well, that is the way my life works I guess. I'd still rather be married.

No comments: