Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Things must be bad..

When an attorney who makes his living defending insurance companies is actually hoping that people will begin filing suit against corporations.

All I can say is, I hope someone answers his call (and if I had the opportunity I would).

What is this about?

Uncivil Litigator posted some thoughts about the current posture that many internet portal providers seem to be taking in regards to the Peoples Republic of China. I really cannot add a whole more than this thought: If we are a nation that believes in the principal of individual freedoms, how can we tolerate it when large corporations assist in the oppression of others beyond our borders?

As a side note, I just discovered that my blog is findable by the PRC version of Google. So without saying anything more....



Now I have another thing to check for each day.

No comments: