Thursday, October 22, 2009

In Case Anyone Was Worried

If anyone was worried about where to find those "special" pilates instructors, those joyful endings to your massages, have no fear. Craigslist will still be allowed to have an Adult Services section of ads.

A federal court judge dismissed a suit against Craigslist file by Cook County, Chicago. The judge found that some of the services offered were, or could be, legal. What's more, the court found that there might even be some First Amendment protections for the advertisements.

6 comments:

Colby said...

Omg. I WAS worried. How did you know?!?!

AngryBell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colby said...

Lol. Deleted? Must have been worthy.

AngryBell said...

I wish. I wrote it. Then when I looked at it after posting it, I realized that it was snarky, and not a good way. It sounded sooooo much better in my head than when I typed it.

Colby said...

That's fair.

Colby said...

That's fair.