Friday, January 08, 2010

We have come to this?

Its sad. We have gone from:


If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. -- George Washington

I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration that if at the end... I have lost every other friend on earth, I shall at least have one friend left, and that friend shall be down inside of me. -- Abraham Lincoln

I would rather go out of politics feeling that I had done what was right than stay in with the approval of all men, knowing in my heart that I had acted as I ought not to. -- Theodore Roosevelt.

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play it better than anyone else. -- Dianne Feinstein.

To a boor who proudly states:

For 2010, I vow to use the word "f-" in each of my remaining Board of Supervisors meetings.

No comments: