Thursday, January 12, 2006

The hardest thing...

Find affordable errors and omission insurance... done
Find affordable business insurance.... done
Business license from the City.... sending in (essentially done)
Finding an affordable office space ... done


Of all the things I'm doing this week, who would have thought that the hardest, most frustrating thing would be to find a desk and two (maybe 3) chairs. It's not like I am one of these people who needs to have the best desk in the world, just something not from IKEA. I remember working from my grandfather and uncle while growing up at their used office furniture store (usually cleaning, hence why I decided to go to law school). All those nice, affordable two pedestal desk now seem to be gone. Whats left are white elephants and big box crap furniture.

Oh well, back to looking for furniture.

No comments: