Monday, January 23, 2006

Stupid Question of the Day

Normally, I would not put this up here. However, I remember going to school back east with people that had gone to high school with the participants, so here it is.

According to a story sent out by the AP, there will be a televised reunion betweeen the now divorced Buttafuocos and Amy Fisher. Apparently, Joey Buttafuoco wants to learn something during the reunion.

As he states in the article, "I've been asked about a million times by Mary Jo, `Why did Amy shoot me?' I was never able to get that answer[.]"

Call me crazy, but it might have something to do with having sex with a 16 year old girl, telling you that you loved her and that it was just your wife standing between the two of you being together.

But then, I am just spitballing.

No comments: