Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two A.M. thoughs (almost)

So I should be sleeping.

Why?

Because in five plus hours I am supposed to be doing a practice triathlon which starts at 9 a.m.

Why am I not psyched?

Simple. The past three weeks of training have not been my best. December, when I was sick as a dog, was a wash. I may even post my worst time ever on this particular course (which I have done two races on before). And I am not eager to do that.

After this month, February is on notice. Anything on this body breaks down and I am returning it under the Lemon Law!!!!!

Alright, I will now return to trying to sleep.

Well, after I do one last thing.

I am very sorry about the quality of my writing lately. After reading my previous posts, I have decided that I need to increase the quality of my posts (as well as my spell checking). G-d forbid any of my old teachers run across this. They will think I never learned anything.

No comments: